Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay.I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die.

I called they main headquarters and was told that my warranty ran out in 2008. Maybe if they would have used stainless steel nuts and bolts this would not have happened. So there slogan BUILT TO LAST IS NOT TRUE. They did not even want to see the photos just blew me off.

Would never buy a sun tracker or recommend anything from them.They took my $23,000 in 2003 but don't stand behind there product.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of 2003 sun tracker party barge from Sun Tracker Boats and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Sun Tracker Boats to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they dont use stainless steel bolts. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sun Tracker Boats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sun Tracker Boats?

Comments