Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay.I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die.

I called they main headquarters and was told that my warranty ran out in 2008. Maybe if they would have used stainless steel nuts and bolts this would not have happened. So there slogan BUILT TO LAST IS NOT TRUE. They did not even want to see the photos just blew me off.

Would never buy a sun tracker or recommend anything from them.They took my $23,000 in 2003 but don't stand behind there product.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of 2003 sun tracker party barge from Sun Tracker Boats and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Sun Tracker Boats to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they dont use stainless steel bolts. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sun Tracker Boats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sun Tracker Boats?

Comments

Mini Pocket Rockets - Motorcycle Review from Pensacola, Florida Mini Pocket Rockets "Beware do not buy these bikes, my child was riding 2nd day brand new and the entire wheel assembly broke off. He was injured and all they say is they..." Read more Powersportsmax Motorcycle Review from Bakersfield, California Powersportsmax "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more X Treme Scooters - Xtreme Bike's Lied about availability to make a sale and then said it was back ordered X Treme Scooters "The whole story is in the photo's. Click on them in succession. Hi, My name is Terry... And before the naked part of this post, what I'm about to expose..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more