My wife and I were out on our new 2015 Suntracker 22 Party Barge DLX in the Caloosahatchee Bay area when an afternoon storm hit us out of nowwhere. The bay became choppy and we were trying to make it back home. We took a couple of hits from the waves on the bow. When we returned back home to our dock I discovered the damage on the port side fence panel corner area. I did not observe any damage to the rail or the deck edging. I would like to have that inspected for any structural damage to the log. I only visually observed the fence panel damage as in the pictures I sent you. I am assuming when one of the waves hit the front corner fence panel it crushed it inward. I was hoping that I could just pop the panel back into place but the storage seat is mounted behind it and clearly it needs to be replaced since it is brand new.

My wife and I are concerned that the fence paneling is obviously not supported well. I contacted a representative from Bass Pro Shop (Ft. Myers) Warrantee Department and suggested they contact the Suntracker manufacturer and have them install reinforcement bars between the rails to the bow area? At least in the front section.

I requested the warrantee cover this damage, have the bow area inspected, have the log inspected for any loose fittings and the fence panel replaced.

Bass Pro Shops told me they will not warrantee the damage.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sun Tracker Boats and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sun Tracker Boats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare Sun Tracker Boats to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sun Tracker Boats?

Comments