Sun Tracker Boats - Front fence panel damage

My wife and I were out on our new 2015 Suntracker 22 Party Barge DLX in the Caloosahatchee Bay area when an afternoon storm hit us out of nowwhere. The bay became choppy and we were trying to make it back home. We took a couple of hits from the waves on the bow. When we returned back home to our dock I discovered the damage on the port side fence panel corner area. I did not observe any damage to the rail or the deck edging. I would like to have that inspected for any structural damage to the log. I only visually observed the fence panel damage as in the pictures I sent you. I am assuming when one of the waves hit the front corner fence panel it crushed it inward. I was hoping that I could just pop the panel back into place but the storage seat is mounted behind it and clearly it needs to be replaced since it is brand new.

My wife and I are concerned that the fence paneling is obviously not supported well. I contacted a representative from Bass Pro Shop (Ft. Myers) Warrantee Department and suggested they contact the Suntracker manufacturer and have them install reinforcement bars between the rails to the bow area? At least in the front section.

I requested the warrantee cover this damage, have the bow area inspected, have the log inspected for any loose fittings and the fence panel replaced.

Bass Pro Shops told me they will not warrantee the damage.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sun Tracker Boats. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sun Tracker Boats.
Filing a new complaint about